CSS logo

From: Gordon Blackstock <gordon@quartz.gly.fsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 17:08:53 -0500
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

With some comments from Neil Galarneau I've modified my proposed logo into
a set and a variant of that set. The modification involved de-emphasis of
the one in CSS1. The variant consists of s, s, and 1 cascading from within
the c with the 1 having flowed outside.

If any of you have any other feedback, then I will do my best to improve
these sets, create variants, or design a new set from your specifications.

thanks,
gordon
<!--
gordon@gly.fsu.edu   http://gly.fsu.edu/~gordon/   MS IE v3.0 enhanced
         BS Geology, FSU, 1995     Volunteer for Science, USGS
-->