Re: Is there a "Style Sheets" icon?

From: Jonathan L Neuenschwander <jonathan@ecn.purdue.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 09:39:55 -0500 (EST)
To: Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl
Cc: www-style@w3.org

> The icons are very nice but...
>
> what we need is a clickable icon that says "This page is CSS Enabled",
> and that lets you click through to find out what CSS is if you don't
> know. The proposed icons are only useful if you already know what CSS
> is.

My experience has been that those who don't know what CSS is also do not
know what style sheets are.  Personally, when I see an unfamiliar icon on
a page, I'll click it to find out what its all about.  Kind of the whole
idea of having them there, I thought.  :-)

Jonathan

      jonathan@ecn.purdue.edu  _/ _/       _/    _/   And it would've worked
    QUESTION AUTHORITY --     _/ _/       _/_/  _/  if it hadn't been for
  And the authorities        _/ _/       _/  _/_/  those meddling kids and
will question you.    _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/ _/    _/  their stupid dog