Re: column flow (was floating images...)

From: Chris Josephs <cpj1@visi.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 17:10:22 -0600 (CST)
To: David Perrell <davidp@earthlink.net>
cc: Style <www-style@w3.org>
On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, David Perrell wrote:
> Much as I like the ideas in the CSS1 frame proposals, requiring frames
> for multiple columns seems unnecessarily complex. A relatively simple
> columns property applicable to any block element would be very nice,
> particularly when viewed with a browser in which document scrolling

This may be a longshot, but isn't there actually a proposal out there on
columns for block elements put out by one of the CSS authors.  I remember
seeing a posting on it around the time Netscape came out with <MULTICOL>.

--- Christopher Josephes -------------------------
mailto:cpj1@visi.com               Vector Internet
http://www.visi.com/~cpj1