RE: LINK'ed style sheets

From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 17:10:05 -0400
To: "Chris Wilson (PSD)" <cwilso@microsoft.com>, "'Hakon Lie'" <howcome@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
My vote would be for the behavior:

>>Why not apply the first style sheet automatically, and
>>provide succeeding ones as alternatives?

You can see a simple style sheet applied to a series of reviews at

Each review is a separate page with a linked style sheet. I greatly prefer
to use <link> for attaching styles over the import method. The server
required a MIME type text/css before MSIE would apply the style to the page.

 _/     City Gallery - History of Photography

 _/     PhotoGen -  Photography and Genealogy Mailing List

_/     Member:  National Stereoscopic Association

          Steve Knoblock