RE: LINK'ed style sheets

You can also surround the contents of the <STYLE>-contained embedded
stylesheet with comments, similar to the <SCRIPT> commenting procedure.
E.g.,

<STYLE>
<!--
H1 { text-decoration: underline; color: blue }
P { color: red }
-->
</STYLE>

Planned implementation is, I believe, to apply <LINK>ed stylesheets
automatically, but allow the user to selectively turn them off.
Comments on this plan are welcome.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com