Re: text/css?

From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 17:45:39 -0400
To: Michael Seaton <bseaton@noc.tor.hookup.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, cwilso@microsoft.com

>I found it was necessary to manually add text/css to the
>Windows registry before style sheets could be used offline.
I had forgot about the Win95 MIME type assciations. I had already associated
Notepad with .css so I could easily open them for editing. I went into the
Desktop Explorer and View/Options and typed in the MIME type text/css. It works!

 _/     City Gallery - History of Photography

 _/     PhotoGen -  Photography and Genealogy Mailing List

_/     Member:  National Stereoscopic Association

          Steve Knoblock