installing arena & creating style sheets for html

From: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 17:05:09 +0200
To: "MALUR PREMKUMAR PRASHANTH :M.ENG" <m9602925@huntsman.cse.rmit.edu.au>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
MALUR PREMKUMAR PRASHANTH writes:

 >       I would like to know in detail what arena is used for .

Arena has been a testbed browser for HTML3 and style sheets. It has
served the purpose well, but Arena is now far behind the
specifications. If you would like to play with style sheets, try some
of the other appplications that support it [1].

 > Can I write style sheets for html 2.0 and view it in Netscape
 > 2.0

No, Netscape 2.0 does not support style sheets, but they have set a
timetable for doing so [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Style/css/
[2] http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayArchives.pl?96058.navigator4.htm

Regards,