New CSS1 draft -Reply

From: Charles Peyton Taylor <ctaylor@wposmtp.nps.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 16:59:05 -0800
To: Bert.Bos@sophia.inria.fr, www-style@w3.org

>>> Bert Bos <Bert.Bos@sophia.inria.fr> 07/26/96 03:28pm >>>
>A new CSS1 draft has been released, see
>
>    http://http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TR/WD-css1
>
>The changes relative to the previous version (WD-css1-960505)
>are:
>
> - "context-sensitive-selectors" renamed to
>"contextual-selectors"
> - the color names are now the same as in HTML 3.2

Why?  I liked having the large pallet of colors to choose
from.

>Bert
>--
>  Bert Bos                                ( W 3 C )
>http://www.w3.org/
>  http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/People/Bos/
C  h a r l e s    P e y t o n   T a y l o r         ctaylor@nps.navy.mil
The opinions and views expressed       ##  even though we're on our own,
are my own and do not reflect          ##        we are never all alone,
Those of the Naval PostGraduate School ##  when we are singing, singing.
                   http://vislab-www.nps.navy.mil/%7ectaylor/