Re: style sheet validator

From: Bert Bos <Bert.Bos@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 00:18:16 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Mike Wexler <mwexler@mv.us.adobe.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Mike Wexler writes:
 > Well I know of a bunch of tools for validating HTML, has anyone
 > create a tool for validating CSS?
 >
 > Specifically, I have external style sheets and I want to run a tool
 > that tells me where I do things that aren't coverted in the spec or are
 > illegal.

I don't know of such a tool. But since these things have to start
somewhere, I made the source of my CSS1 syntax checker
available[1]. Maybe some C programmer wants to create something more
useful out of it?

[1] http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Style/css/validator/

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/People/Bos/                      INRIA/W3C
  +33 93 65 77 71                 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France