Re: Introducing NetscapeML

From: <S.N.Brodie@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 09:48:48 +0100 (BST)
To: marnellm@portia.portia.com (Matthew James Marnell)
Cc: gleeson@unimelb.edu.au, www-style@w3.org, html-erb@w3.org, www-html@w3.org
Matthew James Marnell wrote:

> :>   I think perhaps you're being a little harsh on Thomas.
>
> Perhaps you're right, he does seem to be among the minority in the
> Redmond Empire that actually cares about standards, as are the other
> fine representatives of MS in these forums.

Indeed.  It will be interesting to see if there is an attitude change
across the Empire, seeing as the boot is usually on the other foot, as far
as MS are concerned.

--
Stewart Brodie, Electronics & Computer Science, Southampton University.
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~snb94r/      http://delenn.ecs.soton.ac.uk/