Re: unruly stylesheets vs. unruly HTML (was: battlefields)

From: David Megginson <dmeggins@aix1.uottawa.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 12:07:50 -0500
To: Gavin Nicol <gtn@ebt.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Gavin Nicol writes:

 > Sure, but for things like welcomes and whatnot, using HTML doesn't buy
 > you a lot of independence from presentation, and stylesheets are kind
 > of overkill.

But this is exactly my point -- you could use a single stylesheet for
20 or 30 welcomes and whatnot.  It would be overkill only if you
designed an individual stylesheet for each one.

David

--
David Megginson                Department of English, University of Ottawa,
dmeggins@aix1.uottawa.ca       Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA  K1N 6N5