Re: T.E.O.'s Draft--Cascading Speech Style Sheets (txt)

From: Raman T. V. <raman@mv.us.adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 11:23:26 -0800
To: lilley <lilley@afs.mcc.ac.uk>
Cc: raman@mv.us.adobe.com (Raman T. V.), JuanJo.Miguez@esat.kuleuven.ac.be, www-style@w3.org, raman@mv.us.adobe.com
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your note --first for the helpful comments-- and second in your
help in cooling the air -- that was sorely needed.

I posted a revised spec this morning that incorporates Evan's earlier comments
--so now the spec allows relative and absolute settings in most places.

The following statement is not an excuse, but the initial version I sent out
was *a draft* and I've been swamped by  real work which is why getting the
revised spec out based on  the feedback from the net  (including Evan's
detailed list) took time.
Note: The speech-style sheet spec is  something I'm primarily working on in my
sparetime.

I'd be happy if you found the time to take what I posted today and make
revisions to it --that may be a faster way of getting through the various revs
of this spec.
For the first-pass doing this via email is probably good enough --I've got the
version I posted today RCS checked in, so if you dont make drastic edits that
blow RCS out of the water, we should be able to make decent headway.

--Raman

--

Best Regards,
--raman

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (415) 962 3945   (B-1 115)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (415) 962 6063
      1585 Charleston Road          Email: raman@adobe.com
      Mountain View, CA 94039 -7900  raman@cs.cornell.edu
      http://www-atg/People/Raman.html (Internal To Adobe)
      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/raman/raman.html  (Cornell)

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
            as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.