www.rogers.com

From: Christian Gerard <cjg@io.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 17:30:32 -0500
To: preece@predator.urbana.mcd.mot.com, raman@mv.us.adobe.com, www-style@w3.org, www-html@w3.org, seibert@hep.physics.mcgill.ca
Ok I've been listening in to many conversations lately about different
types of web pages. I recently took a look at Rogers Telecommunications
based in Toronto Canada. ould someone PLEASE tell me how in the heck they
were able to send information to me through the ADDRESS line in the
Netscape browser? they also had multiple images over each other...

Could someone please tell me how they did that---? And how the heck can I
DO THAT??

Christian Gerard
cjg@io.org