Re: CSS logo proposal

From: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 17:44:57 +0100 (MET)
To: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, sally@w3.org
Hakon Lie writes:

 > Steven Pemberton writes:
 >
 >  > I think it is time to stop trying to create new logos, and come to
 >  > some sort of closure.
 >
 > Agreed. It seems like consensus is forming around suite 1/5 with an

Hold it!

We have one more suite of logo proposals, this time from Studio Verso.
Check out [1] which is also linked from [2]. These deserve the
attention of the community that has made the icon project such a group
effort. Note that these are sketches, not final form renderings.

[1] http://www.verso.com/CSSLogos.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Style/css/logo/

Regards,

-h&kon

H      k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org   W o r l d   Wide  W e b  Consortium
inria # FRANCE http://www.w3.org/people/howcome