Dynamic CSS Was Re: Cascading Style Sheets 1

I'm glad to see someone from NS here. It's okay to propose JavaScript
features for the dynamic parts of CSS, but why not implement what we have in
CSS1? Work could have started on CSS right after the release of Nav 2.0. It
would have been a logical progression from Netscape extensions like font and
frames, yet nothing for the webmaster but plug-ins until after IE's support
of CSS1.

I hope there will be a way for browsers to gauge the window size and relate
margins to that measurement. What's required is a way to keep the text width
the same and shrink the margins as window size is reduced. Lines of text
should stay at 55-65 characters to be readable.

Steve

At 06:35 AM 12/16/96 +0000, James Corban wrote:
>This page is more accurate:
>
>http://home.netscape.com/comprod/products/communicator/index.html
>
>"JavaScript style sheets give you all the control of CSS1 - made more
>dynamic with programmatic control of attributes."

   _/     Steve Knoblock, ed., City Gallery
             knoblock@worldnet.att.net
   _/     City Gallery - History of Photography
             http://www.webcom.com/cityg
   _/     Member:  National Stereoscopic Association
            http://www.tisco.com/3d-web/nsa/nsa.htm