Re: another logo idea

From: Ka-Ping Yee <kpyee@aw.sgi.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 1996 20:38:30 +0900
To: David Perrell <davidp@earthlink.net>
Cc: "Simon Daniels (Tech/Aid International Inc)" <i-simond@microsoft.com>, "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Simon Daniels wrote:

> For the record I vote for Ka-Ping Yee's logo.

I agree that the white border overpowers the logo, which
doesn't stand out much at that size.  I only spend a few
minutes on it, though.  Maybe if i have time i'll play
with it some more.

David Perrell wrote:

> Wait wait, just a sec, look at these, they're really hot!!!
>
>     http://www.socnet.com/users/hpaa/csslogo3.gif
>
>     http://www.socnet.com/users/hpaa/csslogo4.gif

Now those are *really* silly.  :)  I had a good laugh.

Ping
                                 Developer, Alias|Wavefront Inc. (Tokyo)
http://www.lfw.org/math/ brings math to the Web as easy as <se>?pi?</se>