CSS Defualts

From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 20:03:09 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
I have noticed that with the MISE 3.0 final that my css will not take
precedence over the browser defaults.

If I have a <h3> heading and say

h3 {
   font-style: normal;

or even

h3 {
   font-style: light;

it stays default bold (with default times font).

Is this a bug?

if I say

blockquote {
   margin-left: 20%;
   margin-right: 20%;

it still indents from the <p> margin-left.

Should this happen or is it too a bug? I want to mark the content properly
as an extract even if the margins are not indented.

   _/     Steve Knoblock
   _/     City Gallery - History of Photography
   _/     Member:  National Stereoscopic Association