Re: A framework for style sheet experiments/subsets?

From: Paul Prescod <papresco@calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 11:07:00 -0400
To: Hakon Lie <Hakon.Lie@sophia.inria.fr>, Albert-Lunde@nwu.edu (Albert Lunde)
Cc: www-style@www10.w3.org, www-html@www10.w3.org
>An upcoming debate is how well the CSS notation would fit into
>an attribute:
>
>  <H1 STYLE = "font.color=red">Headline</H1>

The exmaple implies that there is a single style sheet format.  I tend to
think that we should keep device dependent data out of the HTML file
altogether.  Otherwise they will be full of different <STYLE> tags and STYLE
attributes for every intended audience.

 Paul Prescod

Paul Prescod (papresco@calum.uwaterloo.ca)