Re: style sheet scalability (was: Specifying style notation in <link>)

From: lilley <lilley@afs.mcc.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 21:42:11 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: lilley@afs.mcc.ac.uk, Hakon.Lie@sophia.inria.fr, boo@best.com, mseaton@inforamp.net, www-html@w3.org
 Earlier in this thread I spoke of the different scaling methods that
 could be used and how an inappropriate choice might reduce the
 legibility of a scaled-up image rather than increasing it.

 I have now produced some illustrations of this effect. See

 http://info.mcc.ac.uk/CGU/staff/lilley/test/scaling/

--
Chris Lilley, Technical Author and JISC representative to W3C
|       Manchester and North HPC Training & Education Centre        |