Exchanging Links

From: David Stickney <david@wvb.gomel.by>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 95 14:13:06 +0400
To: www-html@w3.org
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Dear Networkers,

    I am looking to link a WWW page to as many pages as possible. The page
is the Home page of World Vision International, A non-profit organization
with relief and development projects in over 100 countries.

    Contents of the pages will include an extremely wide variety of
information regarding projects, missions etc.

    I am interested in :
    finding indexes where this page can be linked.
    Exchanging Links with other pages

    If you would like to link your page please send your URL, and I will
send you mine, Please include the url of your link to this page.

Thanks
Dave Stickney
---
Tel (7) (0232) 55-00-17 Fax 55-06-23    246050 P.O. BOX 346  Gomel,  Belarus
David%wvb.gomel.by@brc.minsk.by                   IAEWP (NGO) United Nations