Re: BAD HTML flag [was: Re: Broken parsers need to be fixed (was Re: no dtd? no]

From: Benjamin C. W. Sittler <bsittler@prism.nmt.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 09:02:44 -0600
To: preece@predator.urbana.mcd.mot.com (Scott E. Preece)
Cc: www-style@www10.w3.org
Isn't the whole idea of ! insist so that the user can override stylsheet
settings? The author can disable error flagging in documents, but the user
can override that with his personal stylesheet.

Benjamin C. W. Sittler
   "I have great confidence in fools -- self confidence my friends call it."
                            --Edgar Allen Poe
mailto:bsittler@nmt.edu                               http://nmt.edu/~bsittler/