Multiple stylesheet inclusion?

From: Benjamin C. W. Sittler <bsittler@prism.nmt.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 09:49:26 -0600
To: www-style@www10.w3.org
How can I refer to several stylesheets, to be applied consecutively to my
document? I'm interested in writing a "generic look" style and applying
various "section styles" for different parts of my document tree. As an
artificial example, I would like one color scheme on my homepage (a "home
style" applied on top of the "generic look") and another applied to my
resum&eacute; (btw, does HTML allow the standard &entity ref (w/o the
trailing ;) before whitespace?). My picture gallery demands a different
style, and individual gallery pages demand their own styles in addition to
*that*. Multiple stylsheet inclusion would be much easier to implement
than one huge stylesheet and BODY CLASSes (assuming we could coerce
html-wg into allowing those.)

How can I do this? I'd rather not have to copy the same stylesheet over
and over with minor modifications for each page...

--
Benjamin C. W. Sittler
   "I have great confidence in fools -- self confidence my friends call it."