TRANSLATION

                     Translation in Internet Age

	  electronics, information, e-mail, hardware, software,
	  patent specifications, manuals

Dear Madam/Sir,

I found your mail address in search with the WhoWhere!. We, J-Node based
in Tokyo, have the liberty of introducing ourselves to you as one of
the most experienced professional technical translators groups in the
world.

J-Node offers translation of Japanese technical documents into English,
and vice versa, and information services via email, mainly in the fields of
industrial and consumer electronics, radio- and tele-communications, and
information technology.

We can comprehensively solve such traditional translation difficulties as
low efficiency, high cost, low quality, and slow processing speed.

We are now desirous of expanding our operations via the internet. We shall,
therefore, appreciate it fully if you will kindly see our home and service
pages below to know further about J-Node and its services.

     English service page  http://www.twics.com/~samn/service.html
     Japanese home page    http://www.twics.com/~samn/home-j.html
     Japanese service page http://www.twics.com/~samn/service-j.html

E-mail: samn@twics.com

If you require further information about us, e.g., resumes (C.V.), I
will send them soon by email.

Thank you for reading.

Yours very truly,

Sage Aughta

Sage Aughta	   Email: samn@twics.com     Tel & Fax: +81-3-5700-7190
Group Leader	   URL: http://twics.com/~samn/home.html
J-Node		   2-16, 1-chome, Nakaikegami, Ota-ku, Tokyo 146, Japan