Re: (X)HTML5 + SMIL?

Thanks David :)  I've run across fakesmil before, but i haven't poked around
your source yet, i'll just do that now.

I'm curious what your experience implementing this in JS has been, whether
there are particular performance issues you've encountered, or things that
were particularly difficult that you may have had to hack around or
anything?

Cheers,

-Ted