(no subject)

Hey Jack,

Why yes, i am interested in a SMIL3 JS player, and helping out w/ such an
effort.

The company i work for (www.videojuicer.com ) is generally interested in the
promotion and use of SMIL (because it's the transport layer we use to
communicate between our platform and player).  I can say confidently that
the dev team at Videojuicer is also interested fostering an open SMIL player
out on the web as well.

Regarding other SMIL3 players, i guess i should scope my query differently,
do you know of any other players that are using new functionality from the
SMIL3 standard that are out there?

Cheers!

-Ted