Re: Synchronized Multimedia homepage content

Hey Thierry,

I dug up the W3C link checker if anyone wants an automated look at what's
broken/changed:

http://validator.w3.org/checklink?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FAudioVideo%2F&hide_type=all&depth=&check=Check

I've got a script that munges the results into a more palatable output form,
which i will post as soon as i get it ready.

Are there particular things to do that would be helpful/useful?

Cheers,

-Ted