Re: XProc and SMIL: Orchestrating Pipelines

Philip,

This sounds very interesting. I'm looking forward to hear more about
the potential use cases.

We wanted to include only minimum set of SMIL modules in Timesheet so
that it would be easier to implement. Since there was no use case,
which required the use of max and min attributes, we did not include
MinMaxTiming module in SMIL Timesheets. However, this does not mean
that the MinMaxTiming module could not be included in the future
versions of SMIL Timesheets if there a new use cases where it is needed.

Yours,

Petri Vuorimaa
Department of Media Technoogy
Helsinki University of Technology