Re: Associating timesheets with XML documents

From: Petri Vuorimaa <petri.vuorimaa@tkk.fi>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:17:40 +0300
Cc: www-smil@w3.org
To: Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@bbc.co.uk>
Hello,

I suppose that it would be possible to define a xml-stylesheet kind of
referencing using, e.g., xml-timesheet reference. However, the
Timesheet language already has the timesheet element and its src
attribute to do this. The link element example is given in the
specification to show how timesheet can be referenced in non-XML
languages. Could you show an example of case, where the timesheet
element cannot be used to reference the Timesheet in XML language. If
there is a clear need to provide other ways to reference external
Timesheets documents in XML languages, we could document it in the
future versions of Timesheets language.

Yours,

Petri Vuorimaa
Helsinki University of Technology