SMIL file not showing video image with real player

From: Bimal <bimalupadhyay@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 02:49:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-smil@w3.org

Hi Everybody,
                   I have a strange problem with smil file .
                   I had created a smil file which call a video file i.e
.wmv file for playing the video,
                   but it show me only audio while playing the same smil
file with real player .

                   I have real player 11 (free version) install which
support all the major media format.
                   I even select all media format from preferences in real
player .

                   If I paly the same wmv  file with real player directly it
is playing .
                   I m not able to figure out which one having problem real
player or SMIL file .

                  Can any body help me out .

Regards,
Bimal