Re: Timesheets - UA Capability Detection

Hi Jack and SYMM WG,

Can we have a response on this - would it be possible to include a mention
of the SMIL Timesheet feature string in the Timesheet spec and a reference
to the DOM hasFeature method?

Seems like http://www.w3.org/2007/07/SMIL30/Timesheets would make the most
sense.

Thanks,