Re: R: R: R: R: Urgent please

On 18-Jun-2007, at 18:43 , ___ wrote:

> Thanks, really appreciated.
> So if i haven't understand bad, i can't use ambulant, since i'm
> using 4
> channels PNG, right?
> In one hand i have to handle transparency with png images, in the
> other one
> i need to have a decent timing group management.
> Right now i just can't get both, right?
>
> I'm doing single .smil pages that href each others, to simplify the
> grouping
> code and to let realplayer to crash less. It apparently do the job,
> but if
> you leave the player open for a bit, and you then keep using the
> presentation, then it will create some bug with image or text.
>
> If i could handle the graphic image i created with ambulant would be
> perfect, but i had no success on that

Please file a bug report for Ambulant, then. Note that this is no
guarantee that the bug will actually get fixed (there are only so
many hours in a day, unfortunately:-) but at least we'll know about it.

Also, note that the better the bug report the better the chances that
it'll get fixed (or at least looked at). So if you supply SMIL+images
that we can download and run to see the bug (plus information on the
platform you use and any other things that may be relevant) it's much
more likely to be looked at soon than if simply trying to recreate
the problem takes hours. As a point in case here: trying to recreate
the situation you sketch here (4-channel PNG has a problem with
transparency) without additional information would take the better
part of a day: how do I create a 4-channel PNG, what is it that
doesn't work, on which platform, in which situation (stacked regions?
Transitions? Something else?).
Goldman