Re: frozen value for discrete animation

From: Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:44:43 +0200
To: www-smil@w3.org, cogit@ludicrum.org

Yes, would be fine to have this as an additional
informative example in the specification for
keyTimes 1. It is not really needed to change
the specification. keyTimes 1 is only not very
useful for discrete animation, but these
exception rules define the behaviour and
such an example points out, how the correct
behaviour is, if keyTimes 1 is used.
The described behaviour is as I expected for
accumulate none/sum.

The other interesting/informative example results
from an additional end at 15s or a max of 15s or a
repeatDur of 15s or a repeatCount of 1.5 for the
this example.
And I still think, the result is different in SMIL2
from the old SMIL animation recommendation or
from SVG behaviour because of new specific
exeptions in SMIL2 from the interval timing model,
I could not find in the old SMIL animation
recommendation, and a slightly other definition
of the fill attribute.