Re: [SMIL30 FWD] calcMode, keyTimes and examples

Since according to the text we're trying to show that keyTimes and
keySplines can be used with to/from attributes, perhaps this is the
easiest way out:

<animate attributeName="foo" from="10" to="20"
     dur="10s" keyTimes="0.0; 1.0"
     calcMode="spline" keySplines=".5 0 .5 1" />

And change the accompanying text to say that the end value is reached
after 10 seconds.  We could even add an example which does what we tried
doing using a values attribute:

<animate attributeName="foo" values="10; 20; 20"
     dur="10s" keyTimes="0.0; 0.7; 1.0"
     calcMode="spline" keySplines=".5 0 .5 1; 0 0 1 1" />

--
Sjoerd Mullender