RE: [SMIL30 FWD] calcMode, keyTimes and examples

I think at one point we had some idea about the last value of 1 being
implied, and then we made it tighter. This may be cruft left over from that,
but I want to be sure that we do not have anything left over that conflicts.
I will take a closer look at this tonight.

First thought is that to produce what the text describes, the code should
say:

   <animate attributeName="foo" from="10" to="20"
      dur="10s" keyTimes="0.0; 0.7; 1"
      calcMode="spline" keySplines=".5 0 .5 1 1 1" />

Patrick