Re: frozen value for discrete animation

Patrick Schmitz wrote:
> By even multiple we intended that it was an integer multiple, with no
> fractional or partial multiple result.  We should probably have said
> "integer multiple". To be really precise we would have to specify an
> (integer>0) multiple.
>
> Our intent with "some" positive integer is "any". This is an English
> expression, common in mathematical descriptions. Sorry for any confusion.

I propose to change the wording to "integral multiple" to make it clear
that we're talking about proper multiples here.  Alternatively, we could
just leave out the word "even", but I think (as apparently the original
author did also) that an extra adjective should make it even clearer.

Sjoerd (member of the SYMM working group, so in a position to effect the
change)

--
Sjoerd Mullender