errors (?) in FPIs listed in SMIL 2.1 REC

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:03:03 +0900
To: www-smil@w3.org

Hello,

I noticed a couple of odd things, possibly tiny mistakes, in the REC
for SMIL 2.1, in particular in
«Table 7: Formal public identifiers and system identifiers of all
files used in the SMIL 2.1 modular DTDs.»
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/REC-SMIL2-20051213/smil-modules.html

* -//W3C//DTD SMIL 2.1 Language //EN
I haven't seen this FPI anywhere, shouldn't it be
-//W3C//DTD SMIL 2.1//EN
?
(more consistent with the FPI generally used for this profile, e.g
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/REC-SMIL2-20051213/smil21-profile.html )

* -//W3C//DTD SMIL 2.1 Mobile //EN
has an extra space, shouldn't it be
-//W3C//DTD SMIL 2.1 Mobile//EN
?

If these are indeed (small) mistakes, I wish we (validator
development and SMIL WG) could have coordinated earlier, e.g during
CR, as we would have been able to catch them earlier.

Thanks.
--
olivier