Re: Java API for SMIL?

Sven Wontroba a écrit :

> I have no idea how they have done it. I saw the application half a
> year ago or so but never really used it. May be some of them is on the
> list and can give an answer?

There's no specific SMIL API used in LimSee2, just a DOM-like
representation of the XML tree (using the dom4j library).

Additionally the authoring of the SMIL tree is DTD-driven (we use a
third party DTD parser to access the required information).

AFAIK there was also some code to generate from the DTD a set of Java
classes that reflect the SMIL elements and which was used in the early
development of LimSee2.

Feel free to download the source code:
http://wam.inrialpes.fr/software/limsee2/limsee2-src_2006_01_13.zip

Romain.