SMIL21: 'focus' event examples

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 07:02:16 +0100
To: www-smil@w3.org

Dear Synchronized Multimedia Working Group,

  SMIL 2.1 has a number of examples for event based timing that use a
'focus' event (search for 'focus"', section numbers are too rare in the
document to give specific reference...); this seems incorrect to me,
since SMIL implementations are not required to support such an event
type, the name would rather be, I guess, focusInEvent.

regards,