Re: Location of a XHTML+SMIL Profile schema

From: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:34:19 -0500
To: www-smil@w3.org

Sjoerd Mullender <sjoerd@acm.org> wrote on 11/01/2005 02:20:04 AM:

> Steve K Speicher wrote:
> > I was reading the XHTML + SMIL Profile Note [1] and cannot locate an
> > implementation.
> >
> > I have searched the web too and can't locate one.  Could someone
please a)
> > inform me where I could get one or b) inform me that there isn't such
> > schema available yet ?
> >
> > Any form for the schema would be fine: DTD, XSD, Relax, ...
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Steve Speicher
> >
> > [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/XHTMLplusSMIL/
> >

> The only (partial) implementation of XHTML+SMIL that I am aware of is in
> Internet Explorer (version 5 (I think) or later).
>
> --
> Sjoerd Mullender

Thanks for the reply Sjoerd, I should have been more careful with the word
"implementation".

I was asking for the schemas the define the language constraints when
combining the XHTML and SMIL namespaces per the definition in [1](above).
Do these schemas exist as a separate bundle that I could use to validate
XHTML + SMIL documents?

Thanks,
Steve Speicher