Re: Has anybody ever got http SMIL working?

Hi,
I would say it is more suited to the Real Player. That is to say, the RP seems to follow W3C protocol, more so than QT. I have written a "newbie" tutorial paper here: http://compcanlit.usherbrooke.ca/eslcafe/quicktime/
which might give you more information, and a comparison.
John