Re: SMIL question

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:58:39 +0100
Cc: www-smil@w3.org
To: jt.johnston@USherbrooke.ca

You need to be a bit more specific as to (a) what you want to happen,
and (b) what actually happens in RealPlayer and QuickTime. If you give
a specific listing of what you expect to happen ("When the document
starts playing I expect the video and subtitle X to start, after 6
seconds the audio should start playing and subtitle Y should be shown,
etc") and what actually happens in both players we may be able to tell
you whether you've found a bug in Quicktime, Realplayer, your SMIL code
or any combination of the three...
Goldman