Difference between freeze and hold

From: Ramalingam G <Ramalingam.G@lntinfotech.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:37:41 +0530
To: www-smil@w3.org

Hello,

I have just been skimming through the SMIL 2.0 specification. I am still
not clear about the difference between attribute values "freeze" and
"hold".

Can anyone explain to me the exact difference (in terms of behaviour), when
the Fill attribute holds the value "freeze" and when the attribute value of
Fill is "hold". It would be a great help.

Thanks and Regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Ramalingam.
-------------------------------------
Senior Software Engineer
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited,
Plot No: EL 200, TTC Electronic Zone,
Shil-Mhape Road,
Navi Mumbai - 400 701.

Ph. No: 0091 - 22 - 27621111
Extn: 4538
E-mail: ramalingam.g@lntinfotech.com
Website: www.lntinfotech.com

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system. Thanks