Re: system test

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:36:16 +0100
Cc: www-smil@w3.org
To: Elham Shahinfard <eimaa2003@yahoo.com>

On 30 Nov 2003, at 13:17, Elham Shahinfard wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a WAP implementation with a suitable interface to run
> our MMS implementation on it (maybe a Visual C library or ).

I'm not sure I understand what you mean... I know the terms "system
test", "WAP", "MMS" and "visual C library", but the connection isn't
immediately clear to me.

I'm asking because it could be that the Ambulant SMIL player project
<http://www.ambulantplayer.org> is (part of) the solution, but it could
also be that you are looking for something completely different:-)
--
Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>        http://www.cwi.nl/~jack
Goldman