Q on representing multiple values for an Attribute

From: M Doshetty Seema-A16215 <A16215@motorola.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:00:33 +0530
To: www-smil@w3.org
Hi,

In my implementation of SMIL document I want to use more than two values for an attribute.
Is this type of implementation supported by SMIL at present?

Assuming that SMIL is not supporting this kind of implementation,
I am using following approach.

Example:
       <text src="txt00.txt ; txt01.txt" region="Text"/>

In the above example. src has two values separated by semicolon.
txt00.txt
txt01.txt
Can I use an implementation like this?

Thanks