Does anyone have any notes for an introduction to SMIL practical

From: Steve <s.j.bennett@herts.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:30:19 +0100
To: <www-smil@w3.org>

Hi all,

I have attempted to introduce SMIL into one of the courses I teach this
year, and I hope to do so by doing a simple lab practical where the students
can put together very simple SMIL files for display in Real Player.  Does
anyone have any simple tutorials, or can recommend any they have seen on the
web?

Thanks

Steve Bennett