Re: TR : [Moderator Action] Controling SMIL animation from an embedded SVG

I don't know if this is implemented for SVG anywhere, but the SMIL
construct for synchronizing with events from played back integrated
media is the media marker value type for begin and end attributes.
The SMIL test suite entry for media marker values is number 27 at

  http://www.w3.org/2001/SMIL20/testsuite/s2timing.html

However, this works for integrated video, not SVG.

-Lloyd

--
Lloyd Rutledge  vox: +31 20 592 40 93       fax: +31 20 592 43 12
CWI             net: Lloyd.Rutledge@cwi.nl  Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~lloyd