RE: Access Key & Unicode

Hi Steve -

I do not know what the SMIL Language players do, but accessKey support is not in IE (XHTML+SMIL includes it, but IE does not support it).

I would think that an easier UI would include a TOC panel with a list of slides (e.g. by title), and then hyperlinks or event-based timing that shows the associated slide.  You can even have that whole TOC hide and show on a small button if you are concerned about real-estate. I have done this in IE for my own slides (I use a simple XML schema for slides and then have different XSLT stylesheets to create the presentations).

Good luck - Patrick