RE: Time Limited Links in HTML+TIME

Basically, you do the same thing as in SMIL language. I just tested it in
IE6 with a sequence of area elements synced to a sequence of text (so I knew
when the areas *should* be active). Works fine. If you have trouble, let me
know and I will post the example to the ludicrum demos site.

Seeking on hyperlinks does not work in IE. You can still do the internal
hyperlinking, but all you get is the spatial seek (scrolls the page). You
can make it work by adding a behavior that does the seeking (e.g. in an htc
or in script onclick handlers for the links). Unfortunately, for non-trivial
cases where you are seeking to elements deep within time containers that are
not active, the logic may be hard to get right. The spec describes it
clearly, but it is work. If you  have simpler cases, then you can use the
time2 DOM to do the seek as you need.

Patrick