Hello, thank you for answering

Okay, I was misled by statements like this in the spec:

"A child element may not be active before the beginning, nor after the end
of the parent simple duration"

So the children of a time container are restricted to the parent simple
time, so if the parent repeats, the children doesn't know, for them it would
just be as if the parent had just begun, and they will restart from 0 ?

So while playing, when a parent propagates it's current/active time down to
the children, for a repeating time container, it would propagate times
something like this?

|parent simple dur--|
|parent active dur-----------------------|
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (time in seconds) (the children
are told to seek to this time, relative to parent)

(this is of course simplified)

thanks,

--
Sigurd Lerstad