Re: SUMMARY update: MMS Simulators ?

The experience from imode and shamail in Japan is really, that
simulators cannot replace testing on real handsets, because of the
color variations and the different screen sizes etc which are often
not properly replicated in simulators.

Regarding MMS/shamail you maybe interested in the shamail-faq,
which also includes sample pictures and a listing of current and
future shamail/MMS handsets from the four major carriers:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/shamail/

Hope this helps,

Gerhard Fasol